After a couple years as a columnist on WND, he has finally written something relevant.
Remember? In Swift's satire, a traveler named Gulliver finds himself in Lilliput, surrounded by a race of people universally one-twelfth his size. Though he wishes them no harm, and in fact is quite friendly toward the little people, his size intimidates them. So they conspire to get him drunk and lying on the ground – at which time they crawl all over him, staking him to the ground with countless little ropes. And when he comes to … he's helpless.
- 40 percent of all workers in L.A. County (10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly working without a green card.
- 95 percent of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
- 75 percent of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
- Over two-thirds of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
- Nearly 35 percent of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
- The FBI estimates half of all gang members in Los Angeles to be illegal aliens from south of the border.
- Nearly 60 percent of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
- 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
- Of 10.2 million people in L.A. County, 5.1 million speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
Add to those some more recent stats:
- Less than 2 percent of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29 percent are on welfare.
- Over 70 percent of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90 percent of California, Florida and New York) results from immigration.
- 29 percent of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
Are you beginning to see why I can't get the story of Gulliver out of my mind?
Yes. Yes I do Pat.
And, welcome to reality....