The severed heads of four men have been delivered by a courier service to a police station in northern Mexico, according to the local authorities.
The gruesome delivery was made in the town of Ascension, not far from Ciudad Juarez, close to the US border.
Ciudad Juarez has a reputation as one of Mexico's most violent cities, with more than a quarter of the country's 3,800 drugs-related murders reported to have taken place there since the start of the year.
Just a taste of America's Latin flavored future.
- Hispanics are 3.3 times more likely to be in prison than whites; they are 4.2 times more likely to be in prison for murder, and 5.8 times more likely to be in prison for felony drug crimes.
- Young Hispanics are 19 times more likely than young whites (and slightly more likely than young blacks) to be in youth gangs.
- Hispanics drop out of high school at three times the white rate and twice the black rate.
- Even third-generation Hispanics drop out of school at a higher rate than blacks and are less likely to be college graduates.
- From 1992 to 2003, Hispanic illiteracy in English rose from 35 percent to 44 percent.
- The average Hispanic 12th-grader reads and does math at the level of the average white 8th-grader.
Families and Health
- At 43 percent, the Hispanic illegitimacy rate is twice the white rate, and Hispanic women have abortions at 2.7 times the white rate.
- Hispanics are three times more likely than whites not to have medical insurance, and die from AIDS and tuberculosis at three times the white rate.
- In California, the cost of free medical care for illegal aliens forced 60 hospitals to close between 1993 and 2003.
- Only 33 percent of citizens of Hispanic origin consider themselves “Americans” first. The rest consider themselves either “Hispanic/Latino” or their former nationality first.
Demographics IS Destiny...