As we approach Independence Day, it behooves us to recall the principles of America's founding, especially in light of the ongoing attempt by today's political and commercial leaders to merge the United States into a hemispheric government.
Therefore, with an appeal to Heaven for the "rectitude of [their] intentions," America's Founding Fathers courageously forged a document that would put their own lives at risk, but would also change the course of history.
The question now is, "How long can we maintain our nation's independence?" The forces of global government seem to dominate both major parties in Washington, D.C., most corporate boardrooms, and most newsrooms.
The Founding Fathers were clever, by half.
And it would behoove Mr. Baldwin to at least admit that the forces behind Global Governance look to the founding of America as their modern model for such global governance.
As was written here previously,
Fifteen years ago when I tried to tell people where the transformation of America was heading, I either got this "deer in the headlights" look of "I don't care … don't bother me … I don't want to know" or people laughed and said, "that'll never happen because the American people won't let it!"
On November 4, 2008, sixty-six million Americans let it happen; they voted for a candidate they knew absolutely nothing about; they voted their feelings for a man who has great voice inflection and tone but who, in reality, said absolutely nothing of substance, and certainly nothing that would tell anyone who he was and is.
Today, the United States of America lays in shambles. In 77 days since usurping the Oval Office, the Also Known As (AKA) Obama Administration has done more damage to this nation than any president before him.
In that short time-frame, AKA …
• has signed into law legislation that will, in one year, put this nation $1.8 trillion further into the hole, bearing in mind that the total deficit spending of the Bush Administration, in eight years, was $400 billion!
• waits to sign into law the GIVE Act (HR 1388) which begins the process of establishing the "national security force"; the brown-shirt goon-squads needed to assert control over the American people!
• has, through bailouts – the illegal and unconstitutional taking (stealing) of money from the American people – moved to …
• nationalize banks!
• nationalize private enterprise!
• moved to bring the 2010 census under his power and control!
• begun the move to turn over the sovereignty of the United States to global governance via the Financial Stability Board (FSB), a body of central bankers (mostly European) from each of the G20 states and the European Union; the purpose of which is a global economic union with uniform regulations and bylaws for all participating nations "with [the] authority to intervene in U.S. corporations by dictating executive compensation and approving or disapproving business management decisions."
The biggest grab for power in the history of this nation, all under the banner of economic stimulus and economic recovery, neither of which will occur as the nation sinks further and further into the crisis orchestrated to bring about the wanted solution, the emergence of the Marxist state.
Waiting in the wings, is legislation to further usurp the rights and freedom of the American people:
• S 773 giving to AKA the ability to shut down the internet at such times as he deems necessary in the name of "national security."
• S 778 establishing the Office of the National Cybersecurity Advisor to the president, adding yet another paid administration post.
• HR 40 to "establish a commission to examine the institution of slavery, subsequently de jure and de facto racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans, and the impact of these forces on living African-Americans, to make recommendations to the Congress on appropriate remedies, and for other purposes." No mention is made or provision made for the indentured servants and white slaves also brought to this country in numbers no less than those of black slaves and under conditions no less adverse than those of black slaves. A discriminatory and racist piece of legislation if there ever was one.
• HR 875 and S 425, the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009 to control food production; the bill will, effectively, put small food growers, organic growers and home gardens out of business in the name of "food safety."
• HR 1913, the Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Bill of 2009, establishing discretionary grants that will, in effect, bring local law enforcement under the control of the federal government in the prosecution of hate crimes, defined as any crime "motivated by prejudice based on the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability of the victim, or is a violation of the State, local, or Tribal hate crime laws." Of course, as has been amply demonstrated before, you can only be prejudiced if you are white and Christian.
Yet to come on the AKA agenda:
• gun control – Eric Holder, AKA's Attorney General, has been busy blaming the use of military weapons south of the border on American citizens when the type of military armaments being used by the Mexican drug cartels are illegal for Americans to own, but are armaments sold to the Mexican government by the U. S. State Department; said armaments then finding their way to the Mexican drug cartels via corrupt Mexican military and law enforcement.
• universal health care – AKA, during his campaign, made it very clear that socialized medicine is his goal in health care; a system that has never resulted in anything but a system that kills people; from denial of care in the name of cutting costs to dirty hospitals, dirty equipment and lack of impetus to improve in all areas of care.
• amnesty for illegal aliens – already introduced are S 729 and HR 1751, both known as the Dream Act, to allow illegal alien children who meet certain conditions to remain in the United States for the purposes of higher education and a road to citizenship. AKA has announced plans to unveil an aggressive immigration reform package in May. Undoubtedly that will follow in the vein of S 729/HR 1751. ACORN, a community organizing group with whom AKA has known affiliations, has already fraudulently and without remorse registered thousands of illegal aliens to vote; if AKA can make the approximate 45,000,000 illegal aliens legal residents, the Democrats are undoubtedly assured, between amnesty and the 2010 Census redistricting, a lock on the White House and Congress for years to come. Moves are already afoot to count every illegal alien in the 2010 Census for the purpose of redistricting. On April 6, 2009, U.S. Representative William Clay, D-MO, chair of the House oversight subcommittee on the Census, announced that he plans to ask the Obama Administration to suspend immigration raids over the next year. The implications of that request could not be clearer.
To add insult to injury, while Americans are losing their jobs, their homes, their standard of living to the increasingly depressed economy, AKA sees nothing wrong with jetting a private citizen complete with his pizza dough 860 miles to Washington, DC, just so he can make the usurper in chief and his minions pizza! While the American family struggles to make ends meet, AKA spends lavishly; always the way with Democrats who claim compassion but really show disdain for those they rape repeatedly with their confiscatory policies to redistributed wealth, primarily into their own pockets and the pockets of their cronies in the name of taking care of the people!
total lack of decorum and respect for the office of president that AKA has displayed …
• Insulting the Prime Minister of England on the occasion of his first visit to the United States;
• Insulting England by returning the bust of Sir Winston Churchill to the England's DC Embassy;
• Displaying fealty to Middle-Eastern leaders;
• Displaying obeisance to European leaders;
• Publicly denigrating the United States and its people before foreign powers and people.
Not to mention AKA's inability to string two coherent words together without the aid of a teleprompter, earning him the nickname of, among others, teleprompter prez or TP for short!
By Lynn Stuter
April 14, 2009
All the above makes the case that the experiment in democracy was not only ill conceived but that the men who carried it out were not as wise as many have thought them to be. (and I say that having great admiration for several of the Founding Fathers)
Present reality has a way of clearing all doubts as to what the (past-tense debated) truth was.
All Men are, rather obviously, not created equal. Were that not the case the Founding Fathers would not have been so distinguishable from the rest of the generation into which they were born.
They were exceptional men for certain, but they were not of royal blood. And their inadequate pedigrees shows glaringly forth in the present age which their folly helped to birth.
In the conceit of their own exceptionalness (which they, without justification, projected onto their fellow travelers) they overthrew the order of countless ages, usurping the very aristocracy which had, time and again, defended Western Civilization against almost inconceivable onslaughts.
Through invasions and plagues and natural disasters, the Kings and Queens of old continually shepherded the peoples of The West to greener pastures.
They not only patronized the arts but determined the standard for which art is critiqued and valued. (and that was a high standard)
They preserved the religious institutions, cultural traditions and the historical underpinnings of their respective peoples.
That they were flawed goes without saying. But the one unquestionable, redeemable, attribute which their noble blood bequeathed to them generation after generation was the wisdom and foresight to see that all men were not created equal; that some are born warriors while others are born farmers. That some are born to serve while others are born to rule. That the majority are born to contend with the perplexities of a single life, while a select few were born to wrestle with the complexities of sustaining an entire civilization.
Is that elitist?
Yes and no.
We certainly do have an elite, as there will always be an elite. But our elite now are bureaucrats born of the merchant class whose foresight revolves, not around the blood of a people and their civilization, but around the profit margins of an indistinguishable mass of wandering consumers perpetually desiring only to satiate their insatiable material lust.
The flesh and blood kings, and their class, were thrown down and in their place was set Wal-Mart and AT&T and Hollywood and Sony and McDonalds etc…etc….
Was our revolution worth it?
Did we not overthrow ourselves when we overthrew our Kings?
Certainly this is a controversial and contentious position, but one that should not be lightly ignored.
After all, how can a people who repeatedly turn to psychics, “self-help” gurus, obvious con-artist televangelists and other such snake oil salesmen be entrusted to choose their government and its leaders?
How can any people who believe “reality shows” are real make sound judgments in electing anyone?
Can a people who scarcely read books and often boast of their ignorance of history be trusted to choose the right paths in so treacherous a wood as this often merciless maze of a world?
I think not.
The ‘Experiment in Democracy’, which now engulfs the entire Western World and is nigh on two and half centuries old, is much like a dragon which slumbers upon the precious artifacts of a civilization which are of no use to such a bloated and spiteful beast.
And when the peasants rise up and go out to challenge the dragon they are all quickly and mercilessly destroyed in the beast's venomous flames.
And so to a prince of ancient royal blood it falls to give challenge. And when he has slain the beast and liberated his kingdom from its oppressive presence, he is crowned King of a renewed and joyous realm.
Are there any such as those left in this world?