Saturday, January 1, 2011


A married couple, Federico Ferrari, 27, a Marine currently home on leave from Afghanistan, and his wife Kaylin, out for what they hoped would be a pleasant evening at the movies, was viciously attacked by a group of up to 60 black ‘youths’ for having the audacity to ask a small group of teen girls to please quiet down in the theater.

Predictably, the girls went nuts, hurling profanities, etc… back at the Ferarris.

Kaylin Ferrari then went and notified the theater’s management of the situation, whereupon the management removed the girls from the theater.

Shortly thereafter, the Ferarris, their evening now ruined, decided to leave. What they found upon exiting the theater was that the group of girls was laying in wait for them, now accompanied by a large group of their homies.

As my husband and I left, about 10 black girls surrounded us. All under age. They kept asking me to hit them and I said no. Then 6 black males hit my husband from behind and ran. None of them had the balls to go face to face with him, they just ran. Then Charlotte's husband said he had a firearm and to follow him, as the black cloud descended on us. Literally about 60 of them.

A black boy took off his shirt and started walking towards my husband and I had seen enough. I walked up to the boy and put my hands up and said “stop it, just stop” before I knew it he punched me in the face and knocked me unconscious and I was on the ground. Apparently (of course) he hit and run due to him being a coward. My husband ran after him and the crowd then come towards me. Charlottes husband pulled out the gun to get them away from me.



FRANKLIN—A Franklin man was jailed after allegedly using a club to beat a Southampton County couple outside Walmart after an apparent altercation inside the store, Franklin police said.

Khalid El-Amin Muhammad, 41, formerly known as Keith Nesbitt, is accused of attacking the unidentified husband and wife from behind as they left the Armory Drive store at 1:14 p.m. Monday, police said. Both were taken to Southampton Memorial Hospital with what police called serious injuries.